Alabama Personal Injury Law Firm
Founded in Mobile, Alabama more than 30 years ago, the law firm of Taylor Martino, P.C. is as passionate about representing injury victims in our state as it was when it first opened its doors. In fact, our lawyers are so committed to the interests of those who have been harmed that we never represent defendants in a personal injury or workers’ compensation case, including insurance companies, product manufacturers, employers, and big companies.
We are an effective law firm comprised of five highly skilled, knowledgeable lawyers who bring decades’ worth of combined experience to the courtroom. We are also assisted by seven paralegals are who critical to our practice, conducting legal research, maintaining and organizing files, drafting important case documents, preserving evidence, and more. Together, we have the combined competence, resources, and legal acumen that you would expect when hiring a law firm to represent you.
Our Practice Areas
As stated above, we exclusively represent plaintiffs in civil actions. Our practices areas include:
- Personal injury. The main focus of our legal practice is personal injury, and we are passionate about making sure that those harmed by the wrongful and negligent actions of others recover the compensation that they deserve. The list of our personal injury practices areas is long, including:
- Automobile crashes
- Motorcycle collisions
- Truck accidents
- Traumatic brain injury cases
- Product liability cases
- Home and commercial fire accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Dangerous Products
- Dangerous drugs
- All other general personal injury cases
- Wrongful death. In addition to personal injury cases in the practice areas listed above, we also represent the surviving family members of a person who has been killed in an accident cause by the wrongful actions of another party. Our wrongful death practice areas mirror those of our personal injury practice areas.